Friday, June 12, 2009

They Tell Me I Have a Website

I've batted around the idea of getting a website for a while, but I never followed through with it. I was always worried about the cost, about how to design it, who would host it and all that. However, it looks like things may have changed.

Carl over at Geek Assault has offered to host my site, and several of my friends have also volunteered to design one for me. What's more, Carl has also offered to host a site for Big Mean Flash Gamer - no bad thing, especially if it leads to more opportunities for him.

So to sum up: a website is in the works, thanks to some great people who think that a site would be a great idea for me and mine. Watch this space for further developments, as well as new content. It's about time I started updating this thing on a semi-regular basis at least.

Current projects: New Website, freelance articles for The Gazette.

No comments: